Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting closer

I have exactally 4 more weeks till i am out of drivers ed and driving to get my 50 hours done im so excited. and my parents are scared i have been doing so good in that class yesterday my partner and me were doing lane changes and are teacher was calling us blonds cuz we wound always scew up it was so funny cause he was really hyper and he usally isn't but ya just warning you if you caome to bear lake any time soon. just kidding im really a good driver so you really have nothing to worry about

2 comments:

Devon and Alicia said...

I still can't believe you are old enough to be driving! Good luck with it all-I know you will do great! How is basketball going?

~KELSEY~ said...

That's awsome Ki just think when u come down this summer we can go where ever we want not to mention going to work to earn money for SHOPPING! keep up the good work cuz
love ya tons